Wednesday, April 2, 2008

enrolling in culinary schools

After achieving my Hotel and Restaurant Administration degree from UP Diliman, it has been my ultimate dream to further continue my studies and enroll in an internationally acclaimed culinary schools such as CCA (California Culinary Academy) or at prestigious Le Cordon Bleu Culinary College in Vegas.

After learning the basic cooking skills during my undergraduate years, I am interested to experiences and learn more on different international food preparation such as Asian (Thai and Japanese) and Italian schools. Also being gifted with a sweet tooth, baking or pastry-making is another avenue I want to specialized in and be known for it.

I even aspired to enroll in chef school, to become a world-class chef here in Manila. That is because aside from planning to be future restaurant owner, I dreamed of setting up my own catering business for intimate parties or large corporate functions. Another reason why I love parties so much! With all the plans I have in mind, it is best to get experience and further enhance my cooking skills by enrolling to culinary schools. This way, I can be a well-rounded restaurant and business owner, and a world-class chef.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers