Thursday, September 16, 2010

telecoms meet

Will be off to Shangri-la Cebu next week for three days. No, not for recreation and relaxation but to attend the annual Asian Carrier Conference. As usual, will be seeing some of our colleagues from the telecoms industry. Excited much to see them again. Last year, they saw me big and preggy ... now I am sure they will see me in a different light. Aaah, less heavier of course! Thanks to the best fat burners I purchased online. My friends told me it's working well. Positive results showed few pounds of fat lost already since I gave birth. Though I need to trim down around ten pounds more. Slowly, I am getting there. And hopefully by end of the year, will reach my goal. Yes, very postivie thinking. Hahaha!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers