Friday, September 3, 2010

almost here ...

Before I proceed with my online search for bifocal safety glasses , allow me to share another LC must-have's! Longchamp Limited Asian Edition -- the Great Wall of China.

Yes, she's almost here ... straight from the land of China, city of Hongkong. I ordered from our good online friend Caryl based in HK and hopefully, she will arrive by tomorrow brought by another MBAP, Jody. Weee! Really excited! Though the picture below shows LC medium tote with short handle, I decided to get somehow same version and color (Taupe) with no zip, or the Cabas style. Something different LC for me this time. Check it out, I think for this size, price starts at P6,500.

*photo courtesy of retail therapy multiply account

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers