Monday, June 14, 2010

birthday treats ...

It's my birthday today ... and I am another year older, wiser, and more grateful. And I thank the Lord for giving me another year, another year to be productive at work, to share my life, spread love and laughter to others.
I've been celebrating my birthday since last week. I've had parties and small gatherings to welcome my birthday.
1. Thursday, June 10 : Surprise birthday party at Music Banks Videoke given by my colleagues
2. Friday, June 11 : Lunch treat to my C&P Team at T.G.I.F Trinoma as my big thanks for the surprise party.
3. Friday, June 11 : Party-proper. Joint-birthday celebration treat with Oye for my Bayan colleagues.
4. Sunday,June 13: Joint-birthday treat together with my blogging friends Joy, Jane and Jody which also coincides with the baby shower of Joy and Abie.
5. Monday, June 14 : Dinner with my family at TGIF Glorietta.
6. Tuesday, June 15: Filed for birthday leave to enjoy my ME time. Spa and shopping time today! :)
7. June 19-22 : My birthday travel treat to the kids c/o the husband. Will be celebrating four wonderful days in Singapore. Part of the itinerary includes Universal Studio, Night Safari and Sentosa Park.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers