Thursday, June 3, 2010

baby's eczema

Any suggestion where I can find information on eczema treatment? I am bothered with my baby's small patch of skin discoloration on his cheeks, and I wonder if this is eczema or just part of his skin changes. He's six months old only, and the blotch is very evident on his face. It's not itchy, and no reddish mark ... but the blotch is quite noticeable. Although my pedia assured me that nothing to be alarmed, as it is just normal skin changes and he advised me not to put any cream as it will go away eventually. But the OA mommy me really bothered. Have you experienced this on your child? Please let me know as I want to get much information as possible.

1 comment:

Causes of Eczema said...

You don't need to panic & experiment anything. Just visit a eczema doctor for eczema treatment.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers