Monday, December 17, 2007

Testing the chocolate fountain ...

Got my choco fountain as a Christmas gift from my sweet Tita Lolet. I told her my Christmas wish and she immediately handed me the money to buy it na daw. Hahaha! In less than one minute ha, without batting an eyelash, she gave me the money...wag ko lang daw sya papuntahin sa mall to buy it for me!


So eagerly, I bought the chocolate blocks (white and dark choco) and vegetable oil from Chocolate Lovers Cubao. I bought fruits (grape and melon) and tested the choco fountain early this evening... and... it was a great success! Wohohoo..ready na for the big party on Thursday! :)

Thanks Peachy for the choco fountain 101 tips! Truly helpful.



* note: hard to clean the choco fountain machine ha! Bilis mag-solidify ng choco when left alone, difficult to remove yun excess choco from the machine! :)





8 comments:

Peachy said...

wow.. congrats:) pareho tyo fountain. how much sa choco lovers pala ung blocks?

ok ba fruits? i only tried banana eh. re the left overs, pwede daw i ref, then i melt mo sya again..til next day lang ha, pero never ko pa na try.

sa cleaning naman, yung spiral center and layers, ibabad mo muna sa soapy hot water.. kasi oila ng base ng choco so mahirap talaga alisin:)

good luck sa party ha:)

Vina P said...

hi jacqui! may i know how much is the thingy and where you got it?
:-) looking so yummy!

abie said...

Hi Jacqui,

Inggit ako. Buti pa kayo ni Peachy succesful sa choco fountain nyo. Yung nabili ko palpak eh. Same brand as yours pero di ko sa mall binili. Direct sa supplier. Sabay kami bumili ni Peachy. Yung akin humihinto after 5 mins tapos ayaw na ulit umandar...hehehe...

Ibabalik ko sya sa Friday sa supplier para i check nila so mukhang di na abot sa xmas.

Good luck sa party sa 14. Enjoy.

popcorn said...

Uy! nakakatuwa naman yung choco-fountain. Marami bang waste (chocolate ?) pag tapos na gamitin and nililinis na ? Or can you sort of scrape off the leftover chocolate and use it again next time ?

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Jacqui!

The choco fountain is so nice. I was salivating when i saw the picture. Grabe! I think fruits go well with the chocolates.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody,

I've been trying to figure out a place to begin with the acai free trial & was wanting to know if someone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works to lose weight? So far here's the only [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed real for what my goals are. Opinions?

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,

Here is the most informative sites I have discovered so far regarding dieting & weight loss info. The story at [url=http://suesdiary.info]Sues Diary[/url] is inspirational to say the least.

Anonymous said...

I've used that stuff at [url=http://suesdiary.info]Sues Diary[/url] myself. I tried the colon cleanse and had great results.

Bri :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers