Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hectic Christmas Party Week

Very hectic week... I have a back-to-back-to-back Christmas parties and I need to be fresh and "pretty" during these nights... hahaha!

Eat and drink 'til you drop ulit! Gawd, I can imagine my weight now!! lol.
  • December 12 : Company Christmas Party with Wild, Wild West Marlboro Country theme.
  • December 13 : Ice Plant Party for top Corporate clients with Winter Wonderland theme
  • December 14-15: Sales Conference and Christmas Party at Hotel Dominique, Tagaytay. Back to the 80's as our party theme. (and we are asked to dance Head over Heels by Go-Go's! Darn!) Good thing I need to rush home for MILs party...so, won't stay overnight! I will miss this fellowship night! And body shots game!
  • December 14 : MIL's 60th Birthday Party with Pasko sa Nayon theme
Got no time to shop for my Alice CROCS! :(

No time to buy for Christmas gifts to colleagues...and even Christmas tokens for clients!

Pledge muna sila lahat! hahaha! Next week na lahat ng gift deliveries! :)

Haayyyy... I need to drink RED BULL to keep me energized! :)

2 comments:

Peachy said...

wow.. wala kang hilig sa party, LOL! energize ka dapat and pretty as always. Try mo din ung Extra Joss (tastes liek Mouintain Dew), hehehe or yuung Baccus ( coffe based yata to).. na try na ni Gelo lahat yan.. nakikitikim lng ako:) pictures ha:)

Jane said...

wow, hectic week indeed. super daming parties!

love the marlboro theme, so naka costume ka? pics!!!

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers