Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shoe Shopping for the little girl

Yup, got excited again with the Alice CROCS news from Abie.

After seeing her shoe post yesterday, I immediately checked out CROCS store for Alice ruby red color, size 10/11. Happy to say I found this cutie pair from CROCS Megamall. Still fresh from delivery! Hahaha! :)

As soon I saw the Alice CROCS up close, I fell in love with it..really, really cutie! I want to get one for myself but unfortunately no size available for adults. Haayy.. maybe next time! :)

Anyway, still happy from my CROCS purchase, went to GINGERSNAPS to check for new items. Then I saw this cutie sparkling gold shoes. Aaaaawwww! The gold shoes will match just perfect with her gold belt and brown shorts. She'll wear this matching attire at her Christmas party this coming Friday. Hihihi! Arte ni Mommy! :)

Syempre my GINGERSNAPS store visit will not be complete without buying blouse again for the little girl. Hence, got her little girly cream-colored blouse too! Hahaha! Just can't stop shopping talaga for my Sammie! :)



Check out latest addition to Sam's shoe collection ...



7 comments:

Peachy said...

nice talaga ng alice.. if only i have a little girl.. so since wala, i bought one for myself :) LOL! Palusot pa.. i love the gold flats too.. im into those colors and yes, perfect ang gold flats nya with her brown attire.. post pics ha!

Jacqui said...

hi peachy!

yup, love the gold flats too! and the alice choco naman..mahirap kasi mag-match with the red flats eh :)

sarap talaga pag girl yun baby... dali, gawa pa kayo ni gelo ng GIRL naman (as if ganoon kadali lang!) hahaha!

mm said...

hi jacq nice shoes=) ung alice na try ng daughter ko mejo bigger sa kanya compare to other styles ganun ba tlga?

Kelly said...

hi jacqui! haaay.. ang sarap mag-shopping for a baby girl talaga.. :)

Vina P said...

hi jacqui! i was so tempted to buy the alice crocs too for zoe and myself. napigilan lang ako, kasi di sya mashadong maganda for my big (errr...malapad) feet. hehehe. where is the crocs store in megamall?

Joy said...

wooow ganda ng shoes. thanks for posting, naexcite lalo ako to shop for sandy's tom :)sana may size nya un gold flats from gingersnaps.

robert said...

Good choice.... too got my favorite dress slingat shoes at Wissota Trader.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers