Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally... our Christmas lights are up!


Remember my previous super inis post about our Christmas lights?

Well finally.... hubby was able to set up our Christmas lights completely!! Wohohoo!! After almost five weeks noh!?! (mind you, I bought partial set of Chistmas lights as early as October 30 pa!) Our lights are up... buti na lang umabot before Chrsitmas! lol.
Of course with a little help from a handyman, he was able to put up the capiz lanterns too! Galing-galing! :)

Anyway, I am really, really happy... pasko na finally! hahaha!

Sam was ecstatic too! She was shouting and jumping "It's Christmas! ... It's Christmas!"


The husband did this "creative" lights for our pocket garden..hihihi!


with two dozens of round capiz lanterns, seven boxes of icicle lights on plants and four boxes of curtain lights at the terrace grills...wow?! meralco truly happy by now!! lol. Note: I wanted sana to change the icicle lights he placed with the capiz lanterns, but I decided not to tell him na lang... baka magtampo na, pinaghirpan nya yun eh! hahaha!


And to share one of my fabulous finds ... I was able to buy this really cutie Christmas tree skirt at a very,very low price! I saw this last October at Toy Kingdom at P1,299 each. I wanted to buy it but I find it quite expensive just for a skirt.

In one of my shopping spree last week, I saw these skirts at SM Homeworld again. The tag price was reduced to P689.00! Good buy na for me kasi I really wanted to get na talaga skirt for my tree... luckily, further discounted pa with 30% off! Hahaha! I went home with my tree skirt at P482.00! Yipeee!! Really happy... finally, I was able to change my tree skirt after four years! Hahaha! :)







And to complete the total Christmas-y effect.. already got some gifts under the tree too! (my tree was up as early as first week of November!) Mostly toy gifts for inaanaks from Richwell, Toy Kingdom and Toys R Us...not yet done with my Christmas shopping! Need more shopping time pa for gifts to relatives and colleagues!! Haay.... :(







3 comments:

abie said...

sis, sulit naman pala pag iintay mo eh. Ang ganda ng mga xmas ligths nyo.

Apols said...

Wow you have a very beautiful home!!!!!! Kaka inspire!!! =)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

last minute xmas decors lol!
ganda!

http://em.wifespeaks.com

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers