Yup, start of the -ber months again... time to pick some Christmas goodies for our family and friends.
My Top Christmas goodies list: --actually, whole year round goodies!
1. Becky's Kitchen - for those oh-so yummy walnut fudge brownies! I love giving this for Christmas! So chewy and very affordable too! Nice packaging also. If you plan to give this for xmas, place your order weeks in advance.
Price: P280/box or P140/half --- ata! forgot the actual price na!
Try to visit their branch at Zobel Roxas St, Makati or better or check them out at Valle Verde 1, Pasig.
2. Adelina's Ham - One of my favorites! I love their boneless ham. Try buying the scrap ham too. Ideal for "baon" or "merienda". Very juicy! You can find them at Tiendesitas or Greenhills. But their main branch is at Kalentong, Mandaluyong (5316833)
3.HOPS (House of Polvoron) special pulvoron - think they have carts available at all SM malls. I love their bite-size polvoron. Price also affordable at P100/box or P50/mini box. Try getting the assorted polvoron flavors. Real good! :) My fave, polvoron with cashew nuts! :)
4. Conti's Mango Bravo - heavenly mango dessert! Affordable too at P700/box. Do check this out at Serendra branch.
5. Mary Grace for super soft ensaymadas and delicious cheese roll. Never fails to delight my clients whenever I bring them box of cheese rolls! hehehe! :)
6. Lord Stow's Bakery - I fell in love with Lord Stow's four years ago when my bestfriend forced me to buy 1 box of egg tarts. Actually, she forced me to bring the egg tarts as our "baon" for our all-girls movie date. It was P25/pc back then and it was really love at first taste!! I love how smooth and creamy the egg custard was made, and the softness of pie crust. Really addictive! My shopping visit to Podium or Glorietta will not be complete without buying Lord Stow's egg tarts!
You can get them at P35/pc now in boxes of 4's, 6's, 8's and 12's. Oh, you'll enjoy them more if eaten slightly warm! Makes the custard more soft and creamy! Yummy! :)
7. Krispy Kreme - Another winner for tokens/give-aways! Really loved their freshly-baked glazed donuts! Think I can eat 3 donuts in one sitting! Very bad! :)
What about you, do you have any goodie finds you can share? :)