Friday, August 6, 2010

six layers

I miss answering blog tags. Seriously.
There was a point in my blogging life that I have to answer one blog tag after another, and that I almost tagged all the people I now in the blogging world. Hahaha! And I guess it's almost more than one year since I last filled or received a blog tag. And I miss them badly ...eerrr,especially days I need to put some fillers for my blog. Tee-hee!
Anyway, I came across one blog tag with these q's and I can't help but post it on my blog too! (yes, since I am lazy to think or create any new post. LOL)

LAYER ONE:
Name: Jacqui
Birth date: June 14
Birthplace: Quezon City, Philippines
Current Location: Pasig City, Philippines
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Filipino
The shoes you wore today: Tory Burch Reva - Silver
Your weakness: SALE Shopping
Your fears: Death
Your perfect pizza: Four Cheese Pizza from Yellow Cab (oh, Shrimp and Garlic too!)
Goal you’d like to achieve in life: To raise my kids well. Responsible and God-fearing.

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: What?!
Your first waking thoughts: What's for lunch?
Your best physical feature: my fair complexion :)
Your most missed memory: carefree highschool days with no worries.

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (diet, pls.)
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDo
Single or group dates: Either.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino, as always!

LAYER FIVE
A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Ninoy Aquino
Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: Pretty Woman
Name two of your passions in life : Work and Shopping
Least favorite time of day: 630am, waking up!

LAYER SIX
Use hairspray or gel: hairspray for special occassions
Your favorite meal: Lunch. I usuallly skip breakfast
Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Black.
Listen to classical music: Rarely.
Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Yes.
***END***

Feel free to snag if you are interested. :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers