Monday, January 26, 2009

LV happy again ...

and again, and again ...

Yes ...everytime the husband comes home from Hawaii, I am extremely happy with that magical brown box in his hands.

Last year he went home with these...

But for 2009, he brought home LV Damier Neverfull MM as I've requested. So sweet and generous! lol. Actually, we haven't settled if I'll pay him in full. I still owe him the bag (and I don't intend to pay him! sshhh!). The husband still insists this is not my new year present. He got me my LV Vernis bag last Christmas. That's it.
But I am still haggling with the husband. This would be perfect as pre-anniversary gift, don't you think so? Hmmm... already proposed this but got no comment yet from him. Let's see ... do you think I can pull it off? lol.

6 comments:

Annette said...

hi jacqui, yes uwi kme nxt week excited na nga ako!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jac,, uy may LV na naman !!!! Very sweet talaga hubby mo!!! Enjoy enjoy!!!!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda talaga ng damier :)

Jacqui said...

hi annette,

enjoy your vacation! advance happy birthday to claui! :)

Jacqui said...

hi joy,

I heart the husband .. tiyaga bumili and mag-pack di ba? hahaha!

btw, tagged you here http://jacsoriano.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-wishes.html

Jacqui said...

oist joy, wag na mag-dalawang isip...kunin mo na yun offer ni yen :) baka pumayag pa ng gives yan! hahaha!

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers