Monday, January 26, 2009

Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only

For our honeymoon anniversary get-away this coming February, I am thinking of going somewhere romantic and exotic this year. I heard good reviews about Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only, white sand beaches of Riviera Maya. Since we are planning for Baby No. 2 this year, I think the Karisma hotels will be ideal for our romantic escapade. I've read that the hotel offers Karisma's new gourmet inclusive concept perfect for foodie and demanding traveller like us. Of course we don't want to settle anything less for our once in a year adventure, thus the gourmet inclusive promises sensual dining which I find it very exciting and daring to try. With Karisma's five signature resort (El Dorado Royale Spa Resort, El Dorado Seaside Suites, Azul Beach, Azul Blue and Hidden Beach Resort) I personally favor the Azul Blue in the Riviera Maya, tagged as the world's first stress-free resort. Interesting eh? Everything about the resort has been created for inner peace. With full time butler to pamper your day, great spa treatments and multi-course romantic dinner ...truly invigorating. I just wonder if they offer body-cleansing diet and meditation classes to truly satisfy thy inner peace. If yes...then it would be just perfect.

1 comment:

Cancun All Inclusive said...

Thanks for publishing such a informative content. I was looking for such type posts. Please keep it up on regular base i would like to view your posts on regular base.....BEST WISHES

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers