Saturday, January 17, 2009

diet plan wish

As I prepare for our summer plans this year, I can't help but wish that I should have started by diet plans months ago. I could have lose some of those unwanted fats that would make me "more appealing" in bathing suits. Yeah, yeah I know you've heard this from me over and over again ... but I really can't stick to my diet program. I find it very difficult and frustrating to cut down my food intake especially with all the holiday celebrations last month. I hate to admit it, but I guess I am just plain lazy to stick with all the excercise programs. I always find an excuse of avoiding my diet. I can't simply escape and say NO to all the tempting foods that I love like sweets (cakes and chocolates), soda and rice. And now, as summer season just around the corner ... I can't help but wish that I should have seriously considered taking Anoretix. Or probably started using my gym membership full-time, or start eating healthy meal like protein and veggies, or probably limit my carbo intake. And now, all should-have beens. Should really have sticked to my diet plans ... do you think there is still hope for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers