Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spooktacular Halloween!

Just got back from our short weekend treat! Our Halloween Trick or Treat'n was spent at Sofitel Hotel wherein we booked for an overnight accommodation to enjoy the Spooktacular Halloween Specials at Spirals. By booking an overnight accommodation, we were able to enjoy two free tickets for Halloween Trick or Treat, buffet breakfast for two at Spirals (kids eat free!) and enjoy the nice pool for the kids to swim. And to make it more fun, we've invited some of our relatives to join us for a swim and spend the Halloween night with us =) Awesome break from the city! Here's some of our swim photos with the kids ...



Ok, too much fun in the sun eh? Seriously, I need to find the best anti wrinkle cream available in the market for my use. Since I am not getting any younger, and with too much exposure in the sun lately, I need to start taking care of my skin. You see, I am bad with skin maintenance and my derma can attest to that! LOL

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers