Tuesday, November 2, 2010

on health products

My online blogger friends recently informed me about a new marketing site called, ShareWealth. It is something new in the market as it aims to promote the best beauty and health products while earning a commission. My friends told me as a health products affiliate, one must provide link advertisments (ie: banners, ads) to its site, and get paid by the revenue from transactions initiated by web visitors. Thus, any purchases from any of the afifliated merchants of ShareWealth generated my the member, it gets revenue instantly. Cool eh? I've checked some of the products offered, and suprsingly I saw some of the best acne treatment pills, slimming pills available on the web. Now I am thinking if I should take the plunge and register ...after all, registration is FREE. Easy revenue, eh?

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers