Thursday, April 1, 2010

new toy for my birthday

Since I bought the husband an Apple 32G 3GS Iphone from his last birthday, I've been hearing so much raves about his new toy. He's so amazed with the capacity of his new Iphone in terms of application and games. He loves his unlimited music power, and how he can easily be online with the simple touch of his fingers. And since the husband is so happy with it, I've been dropping hints that I want the same toy as well on my upcoming birthday. Well, he's considering it ... another Iphone for me but he prefers to give me a new gadget - netbooks instead. Hmmm... I wonder why? Anyway, he's now checking the web for the best netbooks supplier online and patiently reading each reviews and comparing prices. I just hope he can decide soon so we can have the new toy shipped before my birthday .:)
I heart this HP Mini Notebook

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers