Tuesday, April 13, 2010

another wedding in the family

Another close relative of the husband will soon be hitched. We are so happy for her. It's been quite sometime since we had a wedding in the family ... and this time it will be from the bride's side. Thus, making it more exciting!! As early as now I am helping my cousin in law to check out available suppliers online. It will be a dream wedding though to be held in Canada, which is difficult for me to organize. But nevertheless, thanks to the availability of wedding suppliers on the web, facilitating overseas wedding will be problem-free! And as an added gift to my cousin-in-law, I told her I will personally handle the bridesmaid gifts. It will be something sweet, pretty and memorable for the bridesmaids, definitely.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers