Friday, February 27, 2009

Randomology

Snagged this from the wonder mom, Peachy!

1. Do you always answer your phone? ~YES
2. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? ~an irate client
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be? ~Brown
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? ~ hmmm... strawberry? hehehe!
5. Do you own a digital camera? ~ YES. Sony.
6. Have you ever had a pet fish? YES, Silver arowana for good luck.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow.
8. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? ~ the vacant lot next to our house.
9. Can you do push ups? ~ I used to. But not anymore because I'm on the very healthy side now. LOL.
10.Can you do a chin up? ~ Yes.

Hmmm...question number 9 makes me think to do my usual push ups routine. This would be a good way for me to start getting back to shape. Or perhaps I need to re-consider enrolling in yoga or gym classes. And if everything fails, there's always good and affordable diet pills available online. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been using Telcan toll free numbers for over 3 years without any problem You may want to give them a try. I personally think that they provide the Toll Free.They have this on their website "will beat any price by 10%. Over 50 Features. 12 years in Business. Rated “A” by BBB (Better Business bureau)" .

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers