Saturday, February 14, 2009

more pictures

As I was dumping pictures from my old point and shoot cam, I noticed a lot of Samantha's Christmas pictures were not transferred to our laptop folder. Funny when I thought I've already saved all our holiday pictures, and ready to be transferred to our upcoming 500GB external hard drive, I missed transferring some of her school pictures. Goodness, I can't believe that we've accumulated more than 1,000 school shots of the bratinella in just one year! I need bigger memory space than what we've recently acquired.

Anyway, with our old Sony camera ready for more photo shots in our upcoming Bangkok trip this weekend, next on my must do agenda is to get hubby and I toll free access calls to Manila. With the little girl left behind, I will surely miss her. Need to constantly check and ensure she's well taken cared of by Mom. LOL.

Posting here some of the little girl's school pictures ...

Samantha with her classmates


Samantha with Teacher Anne

... and with Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bangkok na pala this weekend? baka (sana) masundan na si Sam! hahaha!

Jacqui said...

Yup, honeymoon in Bagkok! Hahaha! Sana masundan na nga ... I'm getting old na eh :)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers