Tuesday, December 23, 2008

on sale

The balikbayan box of my aunt from NY arrived the other day, was happy that finally received sam's goodies. Just in time for Christmas. Got these items on sale from Old Navy store. Of course, courtesy of my paypal account. Hahaha!

capri pants and shorts


sexy bathing suits from Old Navy

cotton shirts


And was able to get another item on sale from Crocs. I was able to catch the 3-day sale of Crocs at Tiendesitas. All items at 40% off. I went here to grab nice pair of crocs for myself. I was hoping I colud get an Alice or Adara but sadly, old crocs style items on sale . But did not leave the place empty-handed, got Samantha rubber slippers for summer. From P1495 to P850 only. Very timely for summer outings.


Lastly, I saw fab items on from buy.com. I am thinking of getting the digital frame as post-Christmas gift to my brother. I bet he will love this. Buy.com offers sale items for Paypal account holders. Their weekly friday specials really great offers. Great avings especially for thrift shopper like me.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers