Thursday, December 4, 2008

healthy take out meal?

Don’t you just love holidays? It gives you a perfect excuse to forget all your diet and just enjoy all the meals you want to eat.

For weeks now, I’ve been craving for Dampa seafood. Remember my previous post how I love to eat shrimps, crabs and squids … crave no more! Last Monday, hubby and I decided to pig-out (which we normally do!) by ordering to go meals from Dampa Libis. Since our helpers decided to have a holiday-off, hubby and I drove to Dampa Libis to get our ever favorite, buttered garlic shrimps and crabs. Imagine, just the three of us for dinner … we ordered a kilo of each just to satisfy our seafood cravings. Oh so yummy and oh so bad! Not your healthy way of cooking food. And with so much fat from all the buttery food, we neutralized our palate by ordering grilled squid. An attempt to healthy cooking with so much guilty eating cholesterol and fats that day. Hahaha!

Regretfully, I forgot to take pictures of the said seafood feast. With so much excitement and hunger from our take-out order, we immediately attacked and enjoyed the food. Hahaha!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers