Saturday, December 6, 2008

boxing match and sale

Off to Podium Mall later. Nope, not to check out their Christmas sale but to watch the super boxing fight of the season. Our company sponsored special screening of Pacquiao-De La Hoya fight as an advance Christmas treat for our valued-clients. With the free screening, popcorn and meal ... I am sure our clients will have a blast.

The husband is excited to join me later. I think this is the only one of the few times he will attend our company affair. Of course the main reason, the boxing match of Pacquiao and de la Hoya. As for me, will just check the event but will not watch the fight. Too much violence, too bloody for my taste. Not my cup of tea! Thus, while the game is on, I'll do what I love most ... shopping! Need to get Christmas gifts for my kris-kringle baby, grocery supply like milk and disposable diaper for my grandmother.

Anyway, I am hopeful that Pacquiao will win the game. Pride and glory of the Filipino people at stake here. Despite non-title match, I am sure both of the boxers can feel the pressure to win. For the whooping prize of $100-M for 12 rounds at the MGM Grande Arena. Really hoping...

1 comment:

abie said...

ay swerte naman ng mga clients nyo...kainis wala PPV sa sky cable eh...pero si howell din may OT ngayon kaya di din sya makanood...hehehe

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers