Monday, July 11, 2011

what's up?

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. I've been very busy and stressed lately at work and I miss blogging so much. I used to have enough time to update my blog about my family, the kids, my work, my wishlists for the month and almost anything under the sun. But lately, I am just overwhelmed with too much work. Not sure if this is good (or bad) but I am consumed so much with new tasks in the office. And with the new work role, comes new responsibilities, new responsibilities, new deliverables. Deliverables in the tune of P55M on NET revenue, less of all outpayments. Tsk..tsk.. difficult! And with this new challenge, I am not hitting my monthly quota at all since first quarter 2011. Very bad, indeed. Not sure if I'll ever make it this 2011. Still hoping ... and I am crossing my fingers this time :(

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers