Thursday, June 2, 2011

barbecue party


I love to own my own fire pit. I saw this unique and stunningly designed fire pit with granite table top online and I now dream of owning one too. This will be a perfect and classy addition for my barbecue parties with friends. It uses an Oriflamme burner with 22” in diameter and sits inside a full granite top. The steel frame of the table has a high quality powder-coated finish which compliment the sophisticated style of the granite top. It includes all Urban fire glass, propane tank, and an oriflamme steel lid with high to low control knob that allows users to turn down the heat and simply enjoy the ambiance that the Oriflamme Table. And, as we love to host Sunday brunches and barbecue parties, this will be useful and nice conversation piece for our parties, don't you think so? =)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers