Monday, July 11, 2011

on insurance review mode

It's the time of the month again, wherein I need to review our insurance premium. The husband would often pass this task to me as he knows I am very critical in choosing our retirement plan. With thousands of online insurance facilities available on the web, he knows I am getting good deal comparing and reviewing wholesale insurance plan. Lately, the husband is keen on getting single premium immediate annuities to fund our retirement plans. Though we are not yet in our retirement age, I guess he's keen on getting this option for his parents, both almost at their retirement age. I am not sure if possible to purchase an immediate annuity to secure their retirement benefits (or income) , but I am hoping some insurance company open to this option to fund retirement plans. Any reco?

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers