Thursday, June 2, 2011

school talk

The moms at twitter are getting ready for school. Yes, as next week will be start of classes for our kids. It's as if we all started planning for our summer activity for us kids, and with just few winks ... it's back to school again for everyone! And this only means one thing, the busy blogger moms back to being stage-moms for kid's activities, busy cook to prepare kids' meals, late-night tutoring and more budget-planning. And with all these never-ending school expenses, I hope I can tweak our budget for a birthday gift for myself from scott kay online jewelry store. And if this is not possible, probably I can just ask a small Tiffany pendant from the husband. Why not? I think I truly deserve it ... Hahaha!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers