Friday, March 5, 2010

school is out

No more classes ...No more books ... No more teachers with dirty looks! Hooray...School is over! Well, this is what I've been hearing from my little school girl since yesterday. Naturally, she can't contain her happiness and delight with the end of classes. It means no more sleeping early, no more fight scenes in the morning, and no more force-eating for breakfast. It's all sleep, sleep, sleep ... play, play,play ... tv, tv and more tv time for her! Perfect world for the kids ... and I am so green with envy. I wish I am still a child.
And to make the most out of summer, other than the planned vacation trips, or enrolling them to summer sports program, I am thinking of getting them new game tables for recreation and play. Of course not only for the kids' enjoyment but for adults too! Fair enough ... so it's summer fun, fun, fun not only for kids but for the kids at heart. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers