Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hooked on G bags

Yes, I am crazy with Goyard bags lately. So crazy, that I can't get enough of it! LOL I simply adore their fab and eye-catchy colors which I believe a big hit to baghags lately. I just got my black/tan St. Louis GM last month, and now I am torn if I'll get yellow, white or pink. Hmmm... the yellow so fab and stunning with any plain outfits, white looks hot, hot, hot for summer while the pink ... oh, a limited edition color of Goyard. Really torn.

And before I go bag crazy on these colors, need to check out available doorbells online. Our old doorbell now busted after two years, and the husband insists on getting a replacement asap. Wish me luck, I sure hope I can find a replacement before we leave by end of the month.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers