Saturday, March 20, 2010

on weight loss

Is it working? I found a new way to quick trim burn and cleanse and so far, I've lost couple of pounds since I gave brith four months ago. I am slowly getting there ... of achieving my desired weight loss. Mind you, it's a double digit target weight loss. Hence, very difficult for me to achieve. I've been trying to avoid sweet foods like cake, chocolates and ice cream , and also rice intake. But, I am guilty of too much soda in a day, particularly coke light. I can't live witohut my daily dose of caffeine. Very bad. Anyway, here's the new me with my little daughter at the salon. So, what do you think? Is my diet really working?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers