Saturday, February 20, 2010

on hair loss

Recently, I do experience quite drastic hair loss. Very alarming, I know. My aunt told me that probably one of the reasons for hair loss is that my little boy can now lie on his belly, and starting to crawl. It's just a phase, and natural occurence after giving birth. Du-uh! An old wive's tale. As if there's a connection between baby's development and hair loss. But whatever it is, I really do feel that I am losing healthy, natural hair around fifty to hundred strands a day from brushing and daily shampooing. I don't know how to prevent it, but I am hoping my new hair shampoo will help minimize my hair loss. Do you think I need to get hair treatment as early as now? Need your advice please.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers