Wednesday, February 24, 2010

minor scratch

I just noticed this morning that my car has a dent on its fender. Actually, the dent on the front left side of the car is no longer a surprise, I accidentally brushed it from the road gutter two months ago ... while the scratch on the right side of the bumper ... well, blame it on my miscalculations from our garage. Hehehe! It's just a minor scratch, but noticeable. The husband is quite pissed, but he can't do anything about it. He knows how bad I am when it comes to driving. I've been driving for almost ten years now, and still I am bad when it comes to parking. He calls me, amateur driver. Hmph.
Anyway, because of this, he's eager to renew our present insurance term and get the maximum coverage for our car. He's looking for free insurance quotes online. Probably, look for cheap and flexible insurance with maximum benefits for all our cars. A must requirement for us. Especially with my impeccable driving skills, we really need insurance. LOL


No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers