Saturday, April 23, 2011

home improvements ... again

Yes, I am bound to do some home improvements next month. This time, my house project involves the lanai cum garden area. I am thinking of removing the old plants, and changing it to a more simple and low maintenance zen-type garden design. And as much as I want to add koi pond, space is a problem. Nevertheless, I still want big improvement from my present garden space. Probably change the plants by putting up bamboo trees with blue grass aroound the corners. That would be lovely! And naturally, must change the present garden drainage. Probably change water hose too, not the high pressure hydraulic hose for commercial use but simple garden hose to keep the area clean. No concrete plans yet but I am definitely sure will do some drastic change with our present garden. Excited! =)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers