Friday, February 18, 2011

summer loots

summer loots all here

Summer loots all here! Yes, as we are Boracay bound in a few days, I am happy that my loots arrived just in time. Mostly for the little bratinella, as I was able to get her good bathing suits online. Bought her shorts, bikini and rash guard on sale! While I got myself cute polka-dotted tankini top. Tee-hee! Unfortunately I was expecting the acne treatment products delivered on time too... but sadly as per my last tracking, package still in transit. It could have been perfect if I had my acne products with me now so I can use it and be acne-free by next week. Oh well ... with or without acne, I am sure it will be lots of fun for the family. Can't wait. =)

1 comment:

pandora stlye beads said...

I've been waiting for a feature like this! Yesterday while I was listening to a nostalgic tune from high school I thought to myself, "I wish I could share this with my HS friends on my FB page", and now I can.

Thanks for the update! Looking for more integration in the future.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers