Friday, February 18, 2011

busy mind

Any idea where I can get the best sleeping pills? I need effective but safe sleeping pills for myself as I am having sleepless nights lately. Too many things on my mind ... both from work and family. You see, I've been busy with our upcoming travel with the kids and I am really excited about it. Too much preparation needed as will be travelling with the kids in tow. Hahaha! And with work, I am assigned with new task and simply overwhelmed with all the products and services I need to launch in a few months time. Whew, think i need a breather. Too much work, and my vacation next week will be perfect for me to unwind.Hopefully, after my much needed R&R, will be back in shape and have a goodnight sleep again. Let's see.

1 comment:

pandora stlye beads said...

I've been waiting for a feature like this! Yesterday while I was listening to a nostalgic tune from high school I thought to myself, "I wish I could share this with my HS friends on my FB page", and now I can.

Thanks for the update! Looking for more integration in the future.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers