Wednesday, December 1, 2010

change of lifestyle

As I told my blogging friends weeks ago, I promise to change my lifestyle by 2011. That is, health and beauty lifestyle. This is my cast-in-stone New Year's Resolution! LOL I vow to take care of my skin, invest time and money in beauty regimen as I am not getting any younger. I hope it's not too late with my age. Thus, lately I am busy browsing the web for effective moisturizers, good sunblocks, toning cleansers and of course, searching for the number one wrinkle cream available in the market. I need to invest on these items if I want to be really serious in changing my beauty lifestyle and prioritize caring for my skin. Hahaha! Sure I'll have all the discipline to do this long-term.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers