Tuesday, May 26, 2009

family picture

This is our recent family picture. Taken by Howell (of Abie) after our summer get-away at Tagaytay Highlands. As you can see, I am already quite "big" at this photo. Big, by 14 weeks with Baby Miguel (yes, we are assuming it's a boy!LOL.) Well, whatever the gender of our little angel I just hope and pray that he (or she) will be healthy. Praying that I'll have a normal and safe delivery without any complications.
Anyway, I can't wait to see the new addition to our family. I can't wait to take pictures, document and record milestones of our baby. Oh dear, which I almost forgot ... I definitely need to have our system memory upgrade. It will be timely to get new harddrives before the coming of the new baby.

1 comment:

Mich said...

awwww, love your family pic Jacqui! ;)

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers