I've been very busy lately with work, summer outings and social gatherings that I forgot to do some urgent household errands for the family.
Things to do this week :
1. grocery shopping : I just found out this morning that we ran out of household supplies like detergent and laundry soap, paper towels and kitchen essentials. Missed doing my bi-monthly grocery trip. Very bad wifey! Hehehe!
2. decide if will pursue family travel to Hongkong by June. With all the H1N1 swine flu scare, need to be prepared. 3. confirm hotel reservations : Marriot Hotel or Hotel Nikko HK.
4. bank chores : transfer funds, complete payment, request for bank certification.
5. confirm flight bookings of my aunt based in LA. Check out Stratosphere hotel or other best casino hotel for my aunt who will be staying in Vegas for three days.
6. finalize amazon order for Avent sterilizer. Need to have it shipped asap.
7. check out Johnny Air cargo freight charges for amazon bought items.
8. follow up my travel approval request for Singapore : June 15-18
9. if Singapore travel papers approved by management, check out Amara or M Hotel at Shenton Way, SNG.
10. request for Certificate of Employment from HR.
11. finalize house re-painting plans. short-list contractors to do the job.
12. check out current market price of my Honda car ... thinking of upgrading the unit by June as a birthday gift from the husband.
I hope (and pray) that I'll be able to complete all the tasks listed above. Wish me luck!