Thursday, October 9, 2008

in need of vacation

After my six days HK hiatus, I am back to the blogging world. Lots of pending raket awaits for my completion, papers need to sign and to top it off, hundreds of email correspondences also required my immediate reply. I am having a hard time getting my work groove back. Coming back to work is sooo overwhelming especially with the good news I've shared here.
Haayyy... I think I need a vacation after this HK vacation. Perhaps it is about time to consider vacation houses near the beaches for ultimate R&R with the family. I saw a nice vacation rental houses available online at Outer Banks rentals. Location very much ideal and the price really reasonable. Might consider this on my next vacation.
For the meantime, back to reality. Need to finish all my pending work to enjoy the weekend off by tomorrow.
Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers