Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First and Last tag

Thanks Chat for this tag. Made me re-think my good ol' days! :)

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. Life's Simple Pleasures

* First real job: Banquet Sales Coordinator
* First screen name: Armie short for Armida -- yuck noh?!lol.
* First funeral: My aunt.
* First pet: None
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None.
* First credit card: HSBC Visa
* First kiss: Highschool Sophomore's Night
* First enemy: Doris, Amy and Apple --- o di ba, naalala ko pa sila. My playmates/neighbors when I was 8 years old pa.

* Last car ride: This am, on my way to work.
* Last kiss: This am, hubby leaving for work.

Passing the tag to : MM, Pat and Vina.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers