Monday, April 9, 2007

Blogging 101 on a Holiday Break

Since I am still learning how to blog, might as well start experimenting on my own today since it's a holiday! What a great day to spend my last day of holiday break!
I've attempted to start my blog couple of months back... but still, until this day, I've managed to post only one! and that is my anniversary story! Hmmm...quite active, huh?! I guess this is one of the reasons why I am hesitant to start my blog site.
Also, I really envy other blog users who can do their blog site truly interesting and nice. I wish I can also do the same on my blog page, and hopefully soon! hahaha! I need to learn how to post pictures and even invite other bloggers. Need to start my Blogging 101 fast...any available website course? hahaha!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers