Almost forgot to answer this blog tag by Apple....
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I love to cook and I love to cook for my family. I can say I am quite a good cook but I am no good when it comes to baking! No time to learn yet :( I've got all the baking gadgets ready and waiting for me in my kitchen. Hahaha!
2. Given the fact #1, I love to eat also. I like checking out new resto and dine out with family and friends on weekends. But, I am not an adventurous food-taster when it comes to exotic food. Yikees! I would prefer eating something I know! :)
3. I love to travel. Given the financial freedom, I might be wandering and exploring new places monthly :) I want to meet new people, experience different culture and taste different food. I really wanted to go to Europe: France, Rome, Italy and Greece. Trip to Jamaica and Bahamas also part of my dream trips. Go to Australia and see koalas! Travel to Japan and visit Hello Kitty Land! Swim and enjoy sunset at Maldives! Grabe! Dami places to see! Budget lang kulang! Hahaha!
4. I am so-addict watching tv series. Mike and I sometimes watch until wee hours of the morning just to finish the series despite of having work the next day. Very bad! We recently finished Heroes, CSI Vegas Season 7 and 24 Season 6. Last night, Mike started watching Jack-ass (don't like this series..so stupid! hahaha!) Next in line: Ghost whisperer (season 1 and 2) and NCIS.
5. Shopping or Malling is one of my stress-therapy! (next to Spa) :) I rarely buy things for myself nowadays because I feel so fat and not in the mood to dress-up! Haayy!! Window shopping and buying items for the house replaces my desire to get things for myself! Mas ok and reward-satisfying for me! :)
6. I already shared this on my pevious blogs, I don't like how my body looks now. I do get frustrated when I shop for clothes and find out I don't have my size :( I hate boutiques/stores with XXS, XS and M sizes only! Very discriminating! And yes, I acknowledge that my weight problem caused by my lack of conrol and no discipline on eating! :(
7. But, I am very blessed with a hubby like mine. Mike's been encouraging and helping me slowly to overcome my weight-frustrations. He's also trying to practice
food control (actually, rice and soda intake!) together with me. Hopefully, will succeed on our joint quest! Wish us luck! :)
Since I already answered the blog q's late na..I guess all the people I know already completed this blog tag. So, can't tag anybody na! hahaha! :(