Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Party Planning Fever

Yup, got bitten again by the party planning bug from N@W :) I am starting to do my party planning for Samantha’s birthday party this coming November. Time really flies so fast…she’s now on her 3rd birthday! I can’t believe my itsy, cutie, little, cuddly baby already gone! :( Well, she’s still cuddly and cutie but a little bit bratty na din!

Anyway, party planning has started. Party suppliers already short-listed, party-budget already allotted. This year’s party theme is Lilo and Stitch/Luau party! Really excited about it that I am planning to source out leis and tiki poles pa! Aliw noh! :) Though, it’s just a simple party to be held at our house with our family and close friends. However, I am quite surprised ha, party expenses and suppliers already increased their prices na din. Gosh!! :( I am doing some pencil tweaking for my party budget and I can’t believe that I will go beyond my set budget as early as now! :( Haayyy…I need lots of moolah !! Hahaha!

1 comment:

abie said...

Hi Jacqui,

Ako din grabe, super over budget na naman. Pero super excited na din kse mas na-appreciate na ni Bela ngayon mga parties so hope ma enjoy nya yung party na hinanda namin for her.

Btw, may nakuha ka na ba supplier for leis and tiki pole? Pwede makahingi prices kung ok lang?

Tc sis & good luck sa party planning.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers