Thursday, March 17, 2011

summer plans

Summer here again. And now that the kids already off from school, I need to find ways how to make them productive and useful this summer. Aside from enrolling them to summer camp like basketball, baking, football or swimming, I would like to expose the kids with social awareness activities that would probably open their eyes with the realities of the world. Probably engage them with care for environment worthy-cause activities, such as tree planting or recycling campaign. Or probably expose them to home or nurse care awareness. One way of reaching out to old people and expose them to people with disabilities who are simply waiting for SSDI benefits claim. Though two of my kids still young for these awareness campaign, but I guess my fifteen-year old son would be interested as an outreach program of the youth. What do you think?

1 comment:

pandora stlye beads said...

I've been waiting for a feature like this! Yesterday while I was listening to a nostalgic tune from high school I thought to myself, "I wish I could share this with my HS friends on my FB page", and now I can.

Thanks for the update! Looking for more integration in the future.

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers