Saturday, April 18, 2009

home improvements

For second quarter, I am thinking of doing some home improvement project. And since I am about to give birth in the next seven months, house painting shall be my first task in preparation for the coming of the new baby. The project will not cover the exterior facade of the house, but this will cover the interior re-painting of ceilings and walls. And with this major make-over, I am also thinking of getting new furnitures to complement the new look of the house. Probably get swings, outdoor cushions and garden sets for outdoor entertaining. I've stumbled a good website for my outdoor furniture hunt, and I just can't wait to start my paint project before doing my furniture shopping. Do check it out.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers